Invoice Finance

Invoice Finance is a great solution for businesses that generate consistent income from clients with payment terms of 30 days or more. Xceda can provide funding up to 80% of the value of the invoices when you issue them, without having to wait for the client to pay you.

  • Loan facilities up to $500,000
  • Secured by valid and verified invoices issued to the Borrower’s customers
  • Interest Rates & Fees: From 12.95% p.a. plus admin fees for each invoice funded (rates offered will depend on the security provided)
  • Application requirements include:
    • Customer contracts and invoice templates to be provided
    • Financials required

What is Invoice Finance?

An invoice finance facility from Xceda up to $500,000 allows you to convert your debtors ledger to cash immediately, then forget about them, allowing you to focus on growing your business.

You will be able to borrow up to 80% of the value of your invoices on an ongoing basis, usually while retaining any existing banking facilities that you may have.

Also known as Cashflow Finance, Debtor Finance, Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting, invoice finance provides an alternative to the traditional bank overdraft.

Invoice Financing image

How it works

Send Invoice image
Send Invoice
Send an invoice to your client and us at the same time.
80% Paid image
80% Paid
We approve the invoice and pay up to 80% - same day.
Client pays image
Client pays
Your client settles the invoice when its due.
We pay you image
We pay you
We release the remaining funds to you.

Say hello to consistent cashflow

Invoice financing, or invoice factoring, is an option that is growing worldwide and is still relatively new in New Zealand. Invoice factoring is a financial transaction whereby a business sells all or a portion of its accounts receivable (invoices) to a third party (called a factor) at a discount, in exchange for immediate money with which to finance continued business.

Quick Turn Around image
Quick Turn Around
We can pay out up to 80% of your approved invoices on the same day you send to your client
No Assets Required image
No Assets Required
Instead of assets you can use your debtors, your customer invoices, as collateral.
Growth Focused image
Growth Focused
We help provide you the cashflow needed to grow your business.

Our service focuses squarely on the smaller SMEs who benefit most from improved cash flow using their main asset, unpaid invoices. We’ve the advantage of extensive experience and cutting edge software that provides real time transparency through a unique online client interface.

Frequently asked questions

Submit copies of your invoices to Xceda and receive up to 80% of the value of those invoices into your bank account. Your customers pay us and we then release the remaining 20% to you. Keep submitting invoices for continuous cash flow


Call Claire today

phone DDI: 07 242 9100
M: 021 774 386
Freephone : 0800 11 22 74


Talk to us today

Call us

Loans & General Enquiries:

0800 11 22 74

Investments & Term Deposits

0800 11 22 75

Email us

Footer call to action image

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More.